Columbia and Barnard have cancelled classes. Since all of us are stuck in our respective dorms/halls/suites/apartments/brownstones, The Nine Ways of Knowing has compiled a festive hurricane playlist for that hurricane party you’ll probably be throwing tonight once you get bored of studying and start getting stir-crazy around 5pm.
Hurricane Party Playlist
1. Make It Rain – Travis Porter
2. Set Fire to the Rain – Adele
3. It’s Rainin’ Men – The Weather Girls
4. Rock You Like a Hurricane – The Scorpions
5. Cyclone – Baby Bash ft. T-Pain
6. Stormy Weather – Lena Horne
7. Blown Away – Carrie Underwood
8. Colors of the Wind – Pocahontas
10. Candle in the Wind – Elton John
11. Rain Over Me – Pitbull ft. Marc Antony
12. Come Clean (Let the Rain Fall Down) – Hilary Duff
13. It Will Rain – Bruno Mars
14. Chocolate Rain – TayZonday
15. Umbrella – Rihanna
16. Gangnam Style – Psy
You might be wondering why we included Gangnam Style (besides the fact that it’s absolutely necessary in any party situation). Well, that would be because once we saw the image below, our minds were “blown.” Maybe you shouldn’t be dancing Gangnam style, after all.
Image courtesy of NY Daily News.