2-7 person suites, mostly in doubles
Find out what’s still available.
Residents rave about the size of some of the rooms, and the building’s proximity to campus. But the building is old, and in need of repair. Be sure to look at the floor plan before you pick, not all rooms are laid out the same.
Functional, but not particularly nice. Residents mention issues with water temperature.
Size and location varies (some are located more in the hallway rather than its own space). But they all have a fridge, sink, and gas stove and oven.
Minimal Meal Plan: $300 per semester
- Close to campus
- The second floor TV lounge has a full range of cable channels, including HD
- Beware of bugs!
- The elevator is very slow
- The building is not in the best condition
- Carpeted floors are hard to keep clean
- You don’t have control over the heat
- No air conditioning
- Go for a B suite, they have 2 bathrooms, and lower level B suites have more entry space
- Check the floor plan before you commit, because not every suite is the same
Image via Barnard ResLife